Wheelabrator Impact is the specialist subcontract shot peening supplier to industries requiring expertly outsourced shot peening services. With over 50 years experience, Wheelabrator Impact utilises the latest controlled and automated equipment to provide a comprehensive project management process, adhering to high quality standards, in line with the latest international civil and defence industry approvals.
Being part of Wheelabrator Group enables the latest technologies, design, knowledge and innovation to be utilised for shot peening. We invest in our people, to ensure our workforce has an in-depth technical knowledge of the intricacies of the shot peening process.
The company also provides complete supply chain management of the treatment processes including all management of the wet treatments, NDT or coatings applied, subsequent or prior to the surface preparation process.
Why Subcontract Shot Peening?
• Having peace of mind that your components will be delivered on time, to budget and to the correct specifications without any project management from you
• Ensuring all your industry approvals and accreditations are met without the need for investment on your behalf
• Minimising your capital investment
• Requiring a smaller workforce
• Having a smaller factory footprint
• Saving time, resource and expense to achieve the high standards
• Allowing the complete flexibility of your process demands for new components
• Benefiting from our standard short turnaround times and, importantly, our very flexible and admired Aircraft On Ground (AOG) service
• Having the convenience of the shot peening process being carried out at the Wheelabrator Impact premises
• Keeping abreast of the latest industry advice and technology