Rotary Mesh Table Machine
Rotary table shot blast machines from Wheelabrator Group offer total flexibility in your shot blast operations. Whether you are cleaning welded fabrications, cleaning and deflashing castings, or shot peening components, the Rotary table, can help reduce the production time required.
The wheel placement allows for multiple impacts on the part, not just one. This ensures that any part whether short, tall, wide, or narrow is effectively blasted and minimises repositioning.
With well known reliability, longevity, and progressive engineering, Wheelabrator Rotary tables represent unequalled quality and blasting efficiency.
• Rust and heat scale removal
• Paint stripping
• Surface texturing
• Preparation for painting, bonding and plating
• Corrosion removal
• Deburring, deflashing
• Cosmetic finishing
• Extremely compact design,minimum floor space required
• Totally self contained, (exept model RT 2000) includes dust collector, separator, cartridge filtration system
• No special foundations required, no extra ducting needed
• All machines feature the TITAN high efficiency blast wheel or as an option the 8 wheel ‘Curvane’ unit
• Clam shell door design allows easy loading with truck or crane
• Full safety interlocks
• Automatic in operation
• Low noise levels
• Heavy duty construction for the most demanding environment
Visit the Standard machine page to find out more about Standard and SmartLine machines with limited options, available for delivery in as little as 6 weeks.