Wheelabrator Plus offers the largest aftermarket replacement parts supply, service and technical support for the surface preparation industry globally.
With the capability of maintaining and upgrading surface preparation equipment from both Wheelabrator and most other brands within the industry, Wheelabrator Plus continually strives to help you to profitably meet or even exceed your customer’s requirements.
Focused entirely on providing a customer friendly solution that is affordable and profitable for you, the Wheelabrator Plus team offers a whole range of services for all users of surface preparation equipment, no matter how big or small.
Our extensive range of services includes:
Replacement wear parts
· We have the technical expertise and knowledge to provide a wide range of replacement wear parts for Wheelabrator and non Wheelabrator blast equipment. We strive to deliver the highest quality in the shortest time frame at the most competitive prices.
· The ASTRAL collection is the range of replacement wear parts for non Wheelabrator blast equipment available from Wheelabrator Plus. Visit our website for a complete list of non-Wheelabrator technologies for which we supply parts: www.wheelabratorplus.com/astral
Maintenance and service
· Wheelabrator Plus provides equipment service and maintenance packages tailored to your specific needs to ensure you experience minimum downtime and maximum productivity.
Equipment modernisation and upgrades
· Our equipment modernisation programmes enable you to upgrade your current shot blast equipment, providing you with all the advantages of a new machine at a lower investment. By utilising the latest developments in technology we aim to improve your productivity and thereby reduce the cost of each part you produce.
· If you are planning to relocate equipment, Wheelabrator Plus can safely and quickly move, reassemble and recommission your shot blast surface preparation equipment to its new location, reducing your downtime and ensuring that you are back in production as quickly as possible.
· Training can be provided for your convenience on-site or at one of our technology centres. Training programmes help participants understand the principles and interrelationships of blast surface preparation equipment components, how to apply appropriate preventative maintenance practices and learn how to increase productivity whilst controlling costs.
· Run by our technology specialists, training programmes allow Wheelabrator Plus to communicate our wealth of technical knowledge and experience to you and your staff.
For more information Visit the Wheelabrator Plus homepage or contact us