Closed Circuit Machines
Wheelabrator offers a range of pressure fed Closed Circuit Blasting Machines which are designed to be powerful, easy to use, compact and manoeuvrable. There are variants to suit light or heavy abrasives and compressed air or electrically generated recovery. They are ideally suited to a large number of on-site blasting operations and also highly suited to custom applications.
The machines utilise a special high performance blast and recovery system enabling them to be used without dust or disposal problems. Spent abrasive dust and debris are recovered continuously and reusable abrasive is recycled back to the gun.
- Rust and heat scale removal
- Weld preparation and post weld cleaning
- Surface texturing
- Preparation for painting, bonding and plating
- Corrosion removal
- Paint removal
- Localised removal of damaged coatings
- Print roll etching (in conjunction with a lathe)
- Peen forming