The military industry relies on Wheelabrator’s surface preparation technologies for aerospace, naval and ground transport, and for treating smaller components such as ammunition.
Tank Hull Cleaning
Watch the Discovery Channel's Anniston Army base video to see how a Wheelabrator machine cleans these huge vehicle sections.
Surface Preparation and Treatment for Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) of Air and Naval Fleet
Other typical applications include
- Paint removal from aircraft and ships by closed circuit blast machines
- Ship segment surface preparation (cleaning) in blastrooms
- Ship segment corrosion protection in paint rooms
- Repainting and coating solutions
- Ammunition and Small Components can be treated in Vibratory Finishing machines
18 weeks +
HT Overhead Monorail Machine
Include a number of heavy duty variations for different production areas, e.g. foundries and forges.
Closed Circuit Machines
Wheelabrator offers a range of pressure fed Closed Circuit Blasting Machines which are designed to be powerful, easy to use, compact and manoeuvrable.