The Wheelabrator Mill Saver currently takes (6) 3/4-10 Grade 8 bolts per flight assembly reducing the cost of hardware while still being structurally similar to the current flight/link assemblies. This setup also removes any hardware from being directly exposed to shot-blast conditions.
Additional improvements over the standard flight/link include certain areas of the link are thickened to prevent breakage, and a more material-efficient link-to-bridge transition.
Features and benefits
- Longer life parts – plow bolts protected from blast and improved link design with thicker cross-sections
- Ease of maintenance – reduced fasteners to cut install time by 25%
- Interchageable between existing flight and links in 28 & 34 cu. ft. Tumblasts
- More robust design to prevent breakage or damage
- Service and support by Wheelabrator Plus